While I did some research on Mori Kei I stumbled upon the 101 in 1001-challenge. I liked the things from the first list I read so much, that I decided to start a challenge of my own. As soon as I move back to Wuppertal, the challenge starts. I stole most things from here and here.
- Start: 01.09.2015
- Ende: 29.05.2018
- Don't leave the house without a hat or headpiece for two weeks.
- Host a tea party.
- Go outside for one hour a day for at least one month.
Sell something handmade. Grow a little herb garden on your window sill.No herbs, but veggie-plants. Wear a planned outfit at least twice a week for a month.
- Take a sketchbook to a public place and draw.
Bake once a month for 3 months. Go ice skating.
- Go to a museum 8 times. (3/8)
- Go to the theatre 8 times. (2/8)
- Sightseeing in my own town.
Crochet a shawl.
- Don't complain about anything for a week.
- Go on a picnic.
- Send 10 handwritten letters to family and friends. (1/10)
- Watch a Polish movie once a week for a month.
- Celebrate all eight neo-pagan festivals for one year.
- Go swimming 10 times. (4/10)
Get my BA degree.
- Make hair accessories.
- Preserve food.
Get a tattoo.
- Try a new asana every day for a month.
- Visit friends in other cities once a week for two months.
- Visit Sweden.
- Practice more poi spinning (4/8 - Windmill, Watermill, ???, umdrehen bei watermill)
Make your bed every day for 3 months
- Visit Warszawa.
- Try 5 smoothie recipes.
- Build a Dark Mori Kei wardrobe (2/15 - 1 // 2)
- Doll home for Cerise and Bunny (2/8)
- Learn 5 new hair dos. (4/5: messy bun, fleur de lis bun, Spock bun, Spidermom's bun)
- Try 5 recipes for homemade cosmetics. (1/5: Deo, unfortunately a fail)
Make a Dark Mori inspired portfolio.
- Visit Kraków.
- Take a pole dancing class.
Watch all Harry Potter movies.
- Go to a nude beach.
- Read a book in Polish.
- Read two books in English. (1/2 - The Art of Asking by Amanda Palmer)
- Make a custom recipe book -> for my friend Wechselbalg ^_^
- Make another cosplay.
- Plan an outfit with self-made items only and wear it.
Bake a pie on Pi-Day. Make a cleaning schedule and stick to it.
- Go dairy-free for a month.
Spend a nice day outside the house with Mama.
- Movie night with Mama.
- Babysit for a friend.
- At least 5 sewing dates. (2/5)
- Join 10 link parties. (5/10)
- Build a piece of furniture.
- Make a detox fast for one weekend.
- Go to 3 concerts. (1/3)
- 100 drawings. (5/100) (abandoned)
- Repair my old sewing machines.
Wear high heels for a week.
- Donate to charity.
- Give money to a street musician. (5)
- Live off Foodsharing for a week.
- Sew 2 dream pieces.
- Have a technology-free weekend.
Visit my sister. Visit my family in Poland. Watch the Hobbit and Lord of the Rings.(6/6)
- Karaoke! at least once!
- Get 2 more piercings.
- Try traditional polish recipes. (5)
Visit old school.(done: 22.09.15)
- Collect things for a home altar.
Buy a book (manga doesnt count!)eBooks: The Art of Asking by Amanda Palmer and The Asylum for Wayward Vitorian Girls by Emilie Autumn Print photos and fill the empty frames
- Make 5 memes with photos of my bunnies. (1/5)
- Improve photo skills (taking + editing)
- Reach mid-thigh length
- Organize 5 photo-shootings (3/5).
Avoid candy for a week.
- Upcycle a piece of furniture.
Join that song-challenge on instagram.
- Go through my remaining belongings in my parents' house.
- Finish at least 5 UFOs.
- Write mostly bilingual blogposts as long as the challenge lasts.
- Write that letter to Emilie Autumn already!
- Say thank you to at least 5 internet personalities.
- Focus on my dream -> collect information, business plan
- Princess Chaos!
- Illustrate EnnA's children's book ;)
- Go to a café on my own.
- Try 10 new veggies/fruits. (5/10)
Buy a Lush product Get a Bunny Blanc doll.
- Comment on 5 blogs a week for a month.
- Learn to play the penny whistle.
- Buy new Doc Martens.
Build something for my bunnies.
- Play a video game (Tetris doesn't count!).
- Write a new list...?^^